shopping Cart Process

Please use this forum to make suggestions to the webmaster on what you would like to see on the site

Moderator: kd5de

shopping Cart Process

Postby kd5de » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:40 pm

There seems to be a misunderstanding about the on-line services at 10-10. Since all of our processes require a form to be completed it makes shopping a 2 step process. The forms are independent of the shopping cart for security and ease of processing. Once you complete the form whether it be new membership application, renewal, life membership application, or convention registration, you will be directed to a success link that tells you the form has been sent. On that page there is a link to the shopping cart products that apply to the form. Once in the shopping cart you select your purchase and proceed to check out. You will be required to register in the cart since it is database driven the first time you use it, from that time on you will be an existing customer and will only have to login. Once in the actual check out you will be in a secure environment and you credit card info is protected by multiple levels of security, also you can opt to use a money order or check to complete the process. This second method does require that the payment be mailed via the postal system. If you have any questions contact me or wa6poz@arrl.net.
Mel
Linux User #25446 Linux 2.6.32
kd5de

Re: shopping Cart Process

Postby W7hbp » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:54 am

I see we have the shopping cart, but I cant see an area to purchase anything? Or is this just for membership renewals, upgrades etc that we purchase? I was thinking pins, buttons, hats, shirts, decals/stickers etc.

Thanks.

Rick, W7HBP
73, Rick, W7HBP
10X 76993
W7hbp

Re: shopping Cart Process

Postby W7hbp » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:47 pm

OK, Mel, I have the cart deal figured out. I was wondering where to buy 10X gear, or is there any? I was looking for things like embroidered patches, decals, hats, items like that or is the cart just for memberships, renewals etc. Sorry about the confusion and thanks for the rapid reply too.

73, Rick, W7HBP
10X 76993
73, Rick, W7HBP
10X 76993
W7hbp

Return to Ten-Ten Web Site