Cypress Chapters Website

Information concering Chapters, how to become affliated, requirements and purpose.

Moderator: K5FBS

Cypress Chapters Website

Postby W4GPL » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:36 pm

http://cypresschapter.org

Do these things belong on a TenTen chapter website? Taking away the politics, just the pettiness involving the former members is astounding. Not to mention, this is the chapter hosting the TenTen 2009 convention -- is this how you want to be represented?

I was told by David KR4OW that this is a private website and attempt at "humor" by the author. I can tell you having heard the author on the air, there's no attempt at humor involved. I made my concerns known to the leadership of TenTen and it's gone mostly on deaf ears, shameful crap.
Things that make you say "Huh?":

I did not have sex with that woman.
Bill Clinton

I invented the Internet.
Al Gore

I founded the Cypress Chapter.
KD4WOV

I love America. (wait, didn't he just call Americans 'arrogant'?)
Barack Hussein Obama II

I would not mind stepping down as chapter head.
AF4QT
W4GPL

Re: Cypress Chapters Website

Postby W4GPL » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Does humor offend you? Sorry if it does, but if the protected humor offends you then you may find this link more to your liking: BHO. In 1997, the Supreme Court ruled that freedom-of-speech laws apply to the Internet so those of you that don''t agree with the humor on this web site need only to click on the BHO link to leave this web site. You had your eight years of bashing the last president. Now it is our turn.

REAL change arrives: 1010days

So he changed the website, but couldn't resist getting a few digs in. "You had your eight years of bashing the last president. Now it is our turn."

I'd like to know just which amateur radio sites had their main page dedicated to "bashing" President Bush? And again, if anyone had ever heard the vile hatred that spews about of this man over the air, you'd know there was no attempt at "humor".
W4GPL

Return to Chapters