SCOUTS ON TEN AWARD
Recognizing Boy and Girl Scout Amateurs
|Scout Award Manager
Jason Phillips, KC1BTA #77110
7 Meadowbrook Lane
Westfield, MA 01085
|Scout Certificate Manager
Rex Landreth, KD6FEC #77131
30 Alida Road
Braintree, MA 02184
- To qualify current 1010 membership is required
- Current Scouts
- Current Scouts are eligible for free electronic delivery 1010 membership under 18 years of age.
- If not a 10-10 member, then a completed Membership Application will be required as well as proof of Scout membership.
- Complete the Scouts on Ten Application Form.
- If they are members they can contact the Ten Ten Membership Manager to renew electronic delivery at no cost until they reach 18 with proof of Scout membership.
- Current Scouts will have the letter S added to their Scout Award Number as a suffix.
- Current Scout leaders, previous Scouts and Scout leaders that are 1010 members can qualify for the award by completing the Previous Scouts Appliciaton Form. They will also have the letter S attached to their Scout Award Number.
- All other 1010 members may qualify for the award by making a 1010 contact on 10 meters with ten Scout Award holders having the suffix S on their award number. Call, Name, QTH, 1010 Number, and Scout Award number must be exchanged on during the contact. These contacts should be submitted to the Scout Certificate Manager for the Award on the Non Scout Application Form.
- All contacts must be made after January 1, 2016.
- Applications for the award should be submitted on the forms provided or photocopies thereof. Computer generated reports that contain the entire required input are allowable. The Scouts on Ten award will be available via Electronic Mail only.
- QSL confirmation is NOT required for the Scouts on Ten award.
- Ten-Ten award general rules as prescribed on the Ten-Ten Website and requirements are applicable.
- This program is open to all scouts internationally.
This Page Created 12/11/2015